Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rihanna & Chris Brown Reunite?


So , from what I'm hearing .. Chris Brown & Rihanna are back together .. music wise.
They recently collaborated on a song called , ' Birthday Cake Remix ' . It's been three years since the duo communicated . At one point , I thought they couldn't even be in the same room together but all is well now.. obviously. In the remake of the song , Rihanna asks Chris Brown " Remember how we did it? " proposing a different kind of reunion by suggesting " If you still want to kiss it , come come come and get it!" Fan Reaction about the new song is all over Twitter. There are some fans who can't let go of the 2009 incident & then some who will just accept music and enjoy music for what it is. Me , personally? I'm way over it .. I was never on it. The bruises were bad but I'm #TeamBreezy , I know he didn't mean any harm or If so , I'm sure he was provoked.. whatever.


Here is the link to ' Birthday Cake Remix '
http://www.killerhiphop.com/rihanna-birthday-cake-remix-lyrics-chris-brown/

Here is a picture of Chris Brown supporting not only his own album but Rihanna's too!

No comments:

Post a Comment