Sunday, February 19, 2012

Adele , Skinny isn't the only "pretty."


At 2012's Grammy Awards , Adele won 6 awards for each one she was nominated for. * claps to that * Even though I'm not a " big girl " , I like Adele because she's confident about her size and It sets an example for other girls bigger than average.  She says's that " Skinny isn't the only pretty . " I agree . In a article , Adele said " I love food and hate exercise. I don't have time to workout ...I don't want to be on the cover of Playboy or Vogue. I want to be on the cover of Rolling Stone or Q. I'm not a trend-setter , I'm a singer... I'd rather weigh a ton and make an amazing album than look like Nicole Richie and do a shit album . My aim in life is never to be skinny. "

Adele's - Ex 
From what I understand , Adele wrote most of her songs due to a failed relationship with her ex , Slinky Winfield.. Some unknown guy. Whoever he is .. He must feel like complete shit. Excuse my language but he gave her all the inspiration she needed to make this album a success. 





No comments:

Post a Comment