Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bad Girls Club , Season 8 -- My take on it SO FAR.

The Original BGC Season 8

BGC8 has been a very interesting season so far . My favorites in the house right now are Gia , Erica , and Elease. The twins are cool but they are going way too far with picking with the new girl because it really gets old when she does nothing but make you look stupid in the end. I agree with Gia & Erica when they feel like It's time to learn a little more about Elease rather than treat her like shit without even knowing who she is. That also makes them look fake in a way though because at first they were all in full-agreement of getting the ' new girl ' out of the house. I respect the twins in a way ONLY because they stuck to their word , It shows they do mean what they say. Demitra .. hmmm.. She has the same name as me lol except my name is spelled , Demetra. Anyways, she is a bitch but she does speak the truth. I don't understand how she let AMY beat her ass & basically , She's a follower .She's a bitch. Amy has calmed down a lot .. I miss the crazy Amy . Elease seems cool though , nothing to hate about her just yet . She's smart even though she has dumb moments , She is very strong for being able to stay in a house when it was 6 against 1 . Kudos to Elease! Last but not least , Gia..  my FAVORITE.  I thought it was hilarious when she pushed Elease into the pool .. That will go down in bad girl history. She's down for whatever , #TeamGia. 

Replacement - Elease




No comments:

Post a Comment